- Trail distance is 100 miles / 161 kms
- There are 13953 feet / 4253 metres to climb
- Typically it takes 6-9 days to walk the trail
South Downs Way
- Challenges /
- South Downs Way
- Teams allowed, all team members complete the distance
- Permitted activities: walking, jogging, aerobic exercise
- There are no time restrictions to complete the challenge
The South Downs Way stretches for 100 miles from Winchester in Hampshire to the white cliffs of Eastbourne. Experience dramatic scenery and visit picturesque villages as you traverse the South Downs hills. This National Trail has a huge variety of scenery, from spectacular panoramic ridge top views to shady woodland walks, meandering rivers and picture postcard villages, complete with thatched cottages and traditional pubs.
By joining a challenge you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.