- Trail distance is 98 miles / 158 kms
- There are 15453 feet / 4710 metres to climb
- Typically it takes 6-9 days to walk the trail
- Challenges /
- Cotswold Way
- Teams allowed, all team members complete the distance
- Permitted activities: walking, jogging, aerobic exercise
- There are no time restrictions to complete the challenge
The Cotswold Way National Trail is a long distance footpath along the Cotswold escarpment, from the heart of the English Cotswolds to the beautiful World Heritage City of Bath in Somerset. This popular trail takes you through quiet countryside as you follow a ridge with stunning views, past picturesque villages, beautiful churches and country houses. Along the way you can visit many historic sites including the Neolithic burial chamber at Belas Knap, Sudeley Castle near Winchcombe, Hailes Abbey and the Abbey and Roman Spa in Bath.
By joining a challenge you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.