- Trail distance is 102 miles / 164 kms
- There are 17086 feet / 5208 metres to climb
- Typically it takes 6-9 days to walk the trail
- Challenges /
- Cleveland Way
- Teams allowed, all team members complete the distance
- Permitted activities: walking, jogging, aerobic exercise
- There are no time restrictions to complete the challenge
The Cleveland Way National Trail is a long distance footpath that broadly follows the perimeter of the North York Moors National Park from the attractive market town of Helmsley to the seaside resort of Filey. From Helmsley you cross wild heather moorland as you walk towards the coast at Saltburn-by-the-Sea. The remainder of the trail follows the coastline south, passing through beautiful fishing villages and towns and spectacular beaches and cliff tops including Robin Hood's Bay and the popular seaside resorts of Scarborough and Whitby.
By joining a challenge you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.